At Columbia Surgical Associates we want you to have a familiar face behind the stethoscope, it can make all the difference to your quality of care! We believe knowing more about your healthcare team leads to better communication around your healthcare!
- When did you know you wanted to be in the medical field?
I knew I wanted to be in the medical profession at an early age, I was 5 years old.
- Favorite charity and why?
Alzheimer's association, I had a personal loss from Alzheimer's disease.
- Favorite food?
- Favorite Birthday you celebrated and why? My 23rd Birthday.
My husband (then boyfriend) surprised me with a surprise party/BBQ at Bethel park :)
- What's your hidden talent?
I am a pretty good shot with my compound bow
- First job?
Medical assistant at OBGYN office
- Next bucket list item?
Backcountry hunting or backpacking trip
- Favorite way to spend your free time?
- Career highlight you are most proud of?
Continuing my education to care for ostomy patients as an ostomy nurse practitioner.
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
- First car?
1994 manual Saab convertible
- Favorite all-time song and why?
Sara Bareilles - Bluebird. It's a song about rebirth. It was my go to at a time when I struggled to find my own path, and it continually encourages me to keep finding my own joy.
- Favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving, the joy of family and food and reminder of all I am grateful for!
Ashley Hardesty is a general surgery and colorectal surgery nurse practitioner at Columbia Surgical Associates. She has over seven years of nursing experience and three years of experience as an advanced provider. Ashley's areas of expertise include; ostomy care and management, skin and soft tissue infections, rectal and anal disease, pilonidal disease