1. When did you know you wanted to be in the medical field?
When I was 20 years old, I worked in a hospital as unit clerk in the ICU. I admired the RN's skills and abilities of taking care of these sick people and decided that's what I would like to do as a career.
2. Favorite charity and why?
St Jude's Children's Hospital and ASPCA. I love the innocence of children and hate that they have to suffer from an illness beyond their control and abused animals whose purpose in life should be to exist and make humans happy.
3. One item you couldn't live without?
Television. I enjoy watching sporting events at all levels year round. My favorite is professional tennis tournaments.
4. Favorite food?
5. Favorite Birthday you celebrated and why?
When I turned 50 my family and friends threw me a surprise party. Quite the surprise.
6. First job?
7. Next bucket list item?
Attend US Open tennis match in New York
8. Favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving: Family, Food, Football.
9. Career highlight you are most proud of?
When I graduated from MU with my Master's degree and began practicing as an FNP
10. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
Cancer research. Would love to help find a cure for this devastating disease.
11. First car?
77 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (yellow)
12. Where is your happy place?
Sitting beside my BFF playing video poker or traveling to tropical places
13. What TV character would you play and why?
Lucille Ball- she had the ability to entertain and make people laugh, yet she was also a strong, brilliant businesswoman during a time when women were not held in those positions/stature.