Dr. Erica Salinas
Dr. Erica H. Salinas joined the Vascular Division of Columbia Surgical Associates in 2014.
- Completed medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
- Completed her general surgery residency at the University of Arizona.
- Completed a vascular fellowship at the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2014.
- Board-certified in vascular surgery
- Dr. Salinas has particular interest in abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, carotid interventions, including carotid stenting, peripheral vascular disease interventions and venous interventions.
Dr. Salinas hails from South Texas, but most recently moved from Arizona where is she met her now husband, Ryan. They are big Notre Dame fans and are passing on that tradition to their young daughter. Family is very important to her. She is an avid reader, enjoys musical theater, and loves going on dates with her husband.