Dr. Sarah Severance
Dr. Sarah Severance joined the Vascular Surgery Division of Columbia Surgical Associates in 2022.
- Completed Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering in 2011 at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee graduating magna cum laude.
- She continued her post-graduate education at the University of Pittsburgh where she obtained her medical degree in 2015.
- 2019, completed her masters in Biostatistics at the Indiana University-Purdue University in Indianapolis, IN.
- She completed Vascular Surgery Residency at the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Dr Severance is most interested in community vascular surgery including the treatment of aneurysms, carotid artery disease, and diseases of the arteries (PAD) and veins.
Dr. Severance is from Sugar Hill, GA. She and her husband, a mid-Missouri Jefferson City native, are excited to be in Columbia! In her free time she loves to spend time with her family, get outside to relax, and play with her daughter.